Mining Wastewater Solutions
Seprotech has become the mining industry standard over the last decade. Our equipment is used by the largest mining companies around the world, because we know that mining companies need to concentrate on mining and don't have the time or resources to deal with infrastructure.
The mining sector recognizes Seprotech's ROTORDISK® wastewater treatment plants as the industry standard for the resource market sector. With dozens of installations in some of the most remote regions of the world, these incredibly tough and easy to use systems are proven performers.
The Seprotech ROTORDISK® is truly the 'Simple Sewage Solution'.
We offer equipment in sizes that support a small group of personnel at a mine site to thousands of personnel at a base camp. We even have a twenty foot ISO container package plant that is designed to be flown to the remotest of mine sites.
Our equipment is used in applications ranging from high temperature and humidity environments in the heart of Africa to the extreme cold applications of the arctic. Seprotech's line of 'full-steel' ROTORDISK® plants offer the following advantages:
- Designed for transportation logistics.
- Manufactured in a range of sizes.
- Extremely tough and durable equipment.
- Systems are designed for quick start-up.
- Total integrated and turnkey package. No assembly required.
- Can be installed above or below grade.
- Suitable for extreme hot/cold applications.
- Simple to operate.
- Average three hours of operations and maintenance per week.
- Available in a range of electrical specifications.
To speak with our Mining Resource Group click or call on us today.